Sunday, July 22, 2012
First off I have linked up with the Newbie Blogger Blog Hop. I am so excited. Janis over at Grade Three is the Place for Me. is the one hosting the blog hop. She has posed some questions for everyone who has linked up to answer so here are mine!
2. I am teaching 2nd grade and LOVE IT.
3. This is my 4th year teaching but 3rd year in 2nd grade. I taught one year of technology.
4. I started blogging back in March. I love how teachers are so willing to share what they know and use so freely on their blogs. I strive to provide useful information on my blog.
5. My blogging tip is when you download a freebie from a blog leave a comment thanking that blogger for providing you with an awesome FREEBIE.
Herding Kats in Kindergarten is having a giveaway. This is a great giveaway.... I wanted to keep it to myself but I would want someone to share this with me so her I am..... Go on over an enter!
I am having my own linky party! Link up and Blog about it. Make sure you answer the following questions when you blog about this party. I am so excited about getting back into my classroom and get it ready for my new students. I want to know what you do to get ready for the new school year.
1. What grade do you teach
2. How many year have you been teaching
3. What is one thing you are doing different this year
4. What is something you do every year for your new students
5. What is your theme this year
6. How do you feel the night before school starts
Here are my ANSWERS
1. I teach 2nd grade
2. This is my 4th year teaching
3. I am having balloons on that students chairs with their name on it. This will happen on the first day of school.
4. I always have a little welcome gift for the students.
5. I am using the Black and White collection from Creative Teaching.
6. The night before school feels like Christmas Eve to me. I am so excited to see all my new students and get the year started that I fall asleep late and wake up early!
Powered by Blogger.